Due to the on-going health crisis, not all spring sports have been cleared to compete by the Mayor’s office: outdoor track and field, tennis, softball are all considered low-risk sports and will be allowed to condition, skill develop, practice and compete. Ultimate frisbee, and girls lacrosse, are considered moderate-risk sports and will be allowed to condition, and skill develop. There will be no competition for moderate-risk sports at this time. The Mayor’s office will review the state of moderate-risk sports on May 20, 2021.
IMPORTANT: There will be no late bus and all MS students must be registered to participate in the hybrid learning model in order to participate in sports.
Registration for our spring sports season OPENS today, Friday, April 9th at 5:00 pm and will CLOSE on Wednesday, April 14th at 8:00 pm.
- Co-Ed MS Baseball (cut sport, 6-8) with Mr. Staten and Mr. Coleman
- MS Outdoor Track & Field (co-ed, no cut, 6-8) with Ms. Rose and Mr. Hotchkiss
- MS Girls Lacrosse (cut sport, 6-8) with Mr. Wolfel and Mr. Moore
- MS Ultimate Frisbee (co-ed, cut sport, 6-8) with Mr. O’Brien and Mr. Starnes
- MS Tennis (co-ed, cut sport, 7-8) with Mrs. Kolb